Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my first assignment

Let's see, the last time i masturbated was Sunday night. I took off my CB6000 when I learned i wouldn't be using it but it was good training. I was listening to Isabella Valentine's hypnosis mp3 to get me in a nice slutty frame of mind. I also have a really cool prostate massager that I got at JT's along with two big black cocks - I really only wanted one but was having communications issues.

So i have the sounds from hypnosis tape sending me into subspace, the massager stimulating my prostate as i relax it comes out and clench it hits me deep inside. After at least a half hour of this i make a mess as cum is coming out. Next i relax from the after glow or is that after flow.

There was the time where i took one of those black cocks and worshiped it with my hands and mouth while listening to a cock worship hypnosis tape but i can't talk about that because it wasn't the last time. I do like the cock. my little thing is nothing compared to its nine inches of thickness.

What did i think about? Well nothing other than the beautiful black cocks. Usually i am just some other place and am feeling and sensing in a sort of zen state.

As for the massager, i had always wanted one and decided to get the MX size. i really should have done my homework but got it on an impulse. Later i did study up on it and found the smaller size is for the Asian market. Lucky me for getting the right size.

I did buy a ribbon which was light blue which is more my color, but went back to the store and found one in dark blue - so all is well.

I suppose I will run out and get a camera until then sorry about that.

peace love and understanding.

1 comment: