Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tightie whities

I love the sense of being held tightly. The feelings of losing all control. The raising of sensitivity in my cock and balls. How my balls tingle as pressure is applied to my cock as it has no way of expanding in its confined space.

Alas, I cheated. I will gladly accept any punishment deemed worthy for this humble soul. Having just moved temporarily I found I didn't pack any dress socks. I used a warm sock and it didn't work. A white tennis sock - not so much. Why reinvent the wheel - I ask. Out came the CB-6000 I so love its tightness and feeling of control and completeness. Afterall it was coming off soon enough. Well not that soon - eleven hours?? Hey, but I still didn't play with your cock so perhaps i can get some time off for good behaviour?

No comments:

Post a Comment