Tuesday, July 28, 2009

what really takes my breath away

The above image always excites me beyond belief. I am afraid I forgot where I got it from, but the sweep of this lovely model's calves is beholden. The sparkle of the light reflecting off her red shoes brings my erection to full bloom. The sweetness of her toes makes my mouth water with desire to kiss them passionately. Please notice how the beauty's thighs glow in the light. Oh but how her right calf sends shivers of joy careening through my body to the point where i can scarely type.

I see that on my previous post i was to grade how hot the sites make me. Based on this model's set of images, I would say that they range in the six to nine range. The site with this model's beautiful, sweet toes tends to get higher marks.

I humbly regret not being able to give you that link because i have to take a cold shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment