Saturday, August 1, 2009

Denial - the other half of Tease

A stripper friend once said the tease is better than the real thing. The real thing can get boring but the tease is always arousing and building on the idea of getting what you want as opposed to actually getting it. I can see her point but on the other hand the sex I shared with my DC gf fifteen years ago I still remember like it was yesterday. In the sporting world it is why college football is better than pro. I'd say the same of college basketball, if it were not for The Lakers.

I do enjoy being in a constant state of arousal. It makes me get all tinglie and emotional. I do have orgasms but they are of the whole body type variety. It is these experiences which attracted me to chastity in the first place. Sure I have a strong desire to please lovely Miss Blue but it is the bondage aspects of chastity that makes me feel complete and safe and whole.

I know that not touching my cock is good for me. Anything I can do that excites any mistress is good for me. I get great pleasure reading Miss Blue's accounts of Her getting wet that it is all worth it. Lovely Miss Blue did comment She thought Her students would linger too long cleaning Her property and it was only today that I found myself doing just that. I do find myself hard a lot but without any stimulation the erection diminishes. The arousal, however is ongoing. The pace of my breathing rises. I can feel my heartbeat. But then I reach over and suck the cock or stick it up my butt and I then relax, but the arousal remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment