Sunday, August 9, 2009

What's it like to cum

With the right person it is transcends time and space.

You always remember the first time and the time with your true love.

So the first time it seemed I was in some dark cave or tunnel. I was with a screamer and my parents were a thin wall away. My father had a grin but my mother kept asking how old she was. It was an experience aided by years of yoga and meditation.

Fourteen years ago I had the experience with my true love. Our normal times together were unbelievable but one time it was beyond that. As lovers we were very much in sync so things went pretty simple. She would suck the life out of my nipple rings. She would suck my tongue so much that it was sore the next day. As she was sucking my tongue our bodies were so perfectly matched that she was sucking my cock just as perfectly. Perhaps it helped that she had a water bed. The result was cataclysmic bliss. A very full body orgasm that touches the soul. So powerful that it opened my heart chakra and I felt bolt of energy joining our hearts. It released a powerful kundalini energy.

That orgasm was so strong that years later when I was sleeping with my Newport gf, I found myself reenacting the event nightly. It was bad enough that my body was going thru the motions with my gf lying next to me, but what was worse is that a ghost came into the room. At first we only smelled her lavender scent. The next time she was wearing high heels climbing the stairs entering our room and enveloping me as she passed through. The last time she took over my dream and demanded that I treat her as my true love or else I would never sleep with my true love again. So there I am hugging her and pounding away when a little old lady enters the room of my dream and wants me to make love to her. I push the little old lady away because I want to focus all my energy on pleasing this brown haired ghost. Don't recall what startled me but the dream was broken and my gf was pissed, "do you know what you did? You pushed me away...." My gf admitted to having seen that ghost and her daughter at another time and described her like I recalled. I had thought I was superimposing a Playboy Bunny into the dream but that does not seem to be the case.

Yes, that was a powerful orgasm.

Otherwise a cum can be as simple as oh that was nice or worse as opps though that is not common with copious amounts of oral worshiping that i do so enjoy and sometimes get mini-orgasms from.

No comments:

Post a Comment