Sunday, August 9, 2009

how far will i go?


First off this picture is just unfair. Why does she get to use a urinal?

So i haven't had a release in a couple weeks. i do so want to cum and it to be a strong one. Well there's a part of me that wants to pierce my other nipple and i suppose a bellybutton pierce would be a nice femme thing to do.

i have been able to get by with a little masturbation. Now don't get Your panties in a tissle, i do this sissy walk of short steps with one foot in front of the other and add an occasional sassha with my hips. The stimulation is quite pleasing. Not that stimulating but still. Well i am on the lookout for some five inch pumps to do the walk more appropriately.

But honestly when the urge arises all i have to do is lube up and pretend that my seven inch dildo is attached to Miss Blue as She is pumping me and all is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment