Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yes, it's that time of the month




I went to my local drug store. I could not find tampons and the vibe was not right. I mean I was prepared. I was wearing a plug and my chastity belt for good measure. I don't know - there was a young guy at the counter. Just didn't seem right.

Went to Walmart and thought I'd give that a try. It is a huge store and well lit. I find pads pretty easily but no tampons. All this walking around and no place to sit does not do the plug much good. Out it pops. I casually find a quite area and pop it in my shorts pocket but the shorts are pretty tight so its a little revealing. (I had been stopped at an airport and they were supposed to be looking for a roll of quarters but the attendant asked about the plug instead.) I look around some more and find tampons and get a box of supers. Next I get some fruit and head to a nice, tattooed checker. She did not give it another thought. I next went into the restroom to take care of business and the plug.

Next it is off to my favorite restaurant, Hooters. It seems I am having a bit of reputation which is a good thing. Dear readers, if you are going to use the restroom and have to pee sitting down, please pay extra attention to your plug as gravity is a mess affair. Don't ask how I know such things or why I bring it up.

I am flirting enough with my waitress and dropping a few gin and tonics that I feel comfortable enough to ask to buy some merchandise. I had thrown out my previous Hooter girl costumes so I was looking for some new togs. I just love the tight little shorts. The old ones were satin but these are closer to my yoga/bike shorts or VS boyshorts. They are just so nice and tight and sexy. As luck would have it she is friends with another waitress I befriended while writing an earlier post and was a customer there. So on the bill I see a grey goose. It seems my waitress put her friend's drink on my tab, but once I found that out, I was honored to pay it and apologized for making a fuss.

I had worn the plug to loosen myself up a little in preparation for the next morning. On the drive home, I opened the box and saw how tiny the tampons are. Bigger things have made their way up there so this seems more for pleasure than anything else.

At home, I tried the shorts and what a sexy bitch it makes me.

The next morning I awaken and insert the tampon with coconut oil for lube. Not a big deal. So I take the time to take pictures. I just have to get the right pose. I probably went through fifty shots. That one has a nice look but the background needs work. I know, I will make a shrine to the cock for this new cocksucker. I will do some yoga postures to let gravity help the string. Oh, can't see the string. Must put it against the black shorts. With all these cocks, perhaps I need to suck one as well. I do so love the twenty minute suck sessions. Now a couple hours have elapsed. I suppose I should have brought my tripod. I do like the digital camera, though.

By the four hour mark, the water in my rectum started expanding the tampon which took on a rough texture. So when I pulled it out, there was a little pain, in keeping with the concept of punishment. Still what's a little pain when it is for Miss Blue's pleasure. The tingles just keep reminding me of how devoted I am to Her. In the chat when She said She likes to have her toes sucked it sent shivers up my spine. I don't know what it is about Her lovely feet. I am not a foot fetishist but they are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment